The Melt print is a reminder that time always moves on. The flowers which were frozen in ice melted against a blue sky representing hope. This image is part of a project I photographed during the first wave of the covid-19 pandemic when I was just trying to keep my sanity.
• Made from 96% polyester, 4% spandex
• Smooth and stretchy fabric
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m2)
• Lowered armhole with a widened sleeve and a drop shoulder
• Comfortable oversize fit
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
There are no reviews yet.