The Melt print is a reminder that time always moves on. The flowers which were frozen in ice melted against a blue sky representing hope. This image is part of a project I photographed during the first wave of the covid-19 pandemic when I was just trying to keep my sanity.
• Fabric composition: (may vary by 5%) 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
• Liner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 5.13 oz/yd² (174 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Anti-chafe mesh inner liner
• Elastic waistband with drawcord
• Mesh pockets
• Small inside pocket for valuables
• UPF 50+
There are no reviews yet.