The Melt print is a reminder that time always moves on. The flowers which were frozen in ice melted against a blue sky representing hope. This image is part of a project I photographed during the first wave of the covid-19 pandemic when I was just trying to keep my sanity.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
There are no reviews yet.